Call for Help: Setting up Saltstack for devops of jenkins.freebsd.org cluster

Jason Wolfe jason at llnw.com
Mon Dec 1 05:48:05 UTC 2014

Craig,

Did we have one of havoc/wreck/chaos earmarked to function as the
master, or did we want an isolated instance running the orchestrating?
The load for a handful of machines should be next to nothing, so
dedicated hardware is not required, but an isolated environment would
likely be best for various reasons including security.

Getting the framework set up should be a day or so of work, but dialing
in all of the logic to replicate the current state of things and the
requests in the gist will be a bit longer.  With Salt Helium having just
gone gold, I think we have a solid release to get things moving.

Jason

--
The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for