Best place to learn how to write tests which work under kyua?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 4 20:35:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > The kyua man pages are a good place to start.  Are the man pages rendered
> > anywhere "officially"?
> >

> Hi Craig!
>     That's a good question. I just looked and it doesn't seem like
> GitHub natively renders *roff, but that would be a nice feature to
> have; I just opened https://github.com/github/markup/issues/342 to
> track the feature request.

That would be nice, but I don't think github will get the feature any time soon.

>     Would it be a good idea to check in the rendered documentation as
> part of Travis CI to a doc tree under GitHub? That seems to be what
> some other projects do.

That's up to Julio.  I think it would be a good idea.

The scripts for manned.org are available here: http://g.blicky.net/manned.git/
I don't know where the scripts which render the FreeBSD man pages at
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi
live but those would be handy to use.

--
Craig