ATF work

Julio Merino jmmv at freebsd.org
Thu Apr 10 22:58:48 UTC 2014

On Apr 5, 2014, at 13:06, Garrett Cooper <yanegomi at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	I’ve master on my fork reflects FreeBSD master. “atf” now reflects all of my ATF work, so if you diff master and atf you’ll see the relevant changes I’ve done for ATF in the past. I’ll update the docs on the wiki to reflect this.

Thanks for the split; it makes reviewing the changes somewhat simpler.

But if you are interested in getting this into the tree, it'd be much better if you could split the changes in semantical and *self-contained* diffs and submit them one by one.  Reviewing a gigantic, whole-tree diff is too hard to digest.  Obviously it'd be awesome to incorporate all the work, but with so limited time (at least on my side) it's hard to keep up even with email...