FreeBSD port lang/tcl86 compilation error

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 14 13:40:18 UTC 2016

On 2016-Dec-14, 12:31, Petr Hejl wrote:
> Hello Pietro,

Hello Petr,

> 2c2
> < # CKERN -- Custom kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64
> ---
> > # GENERIC -- Generic kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64
> 22c22
> < ident         CKERN
> ---
> > ident         GENERIC
> 24c24
> < #makeoptions  DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols
> ---
> > makeoptions   DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols

That might be the cause...

According to https://wiki.freebsd.org/DTrace/KernelSupport, "If
D-scripts fail with a message such as syntax error "near uid_t", then
you forgot to compile your kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols enabled. Add
makeoptions DEBUG="-g" to your kernel config and try again."

Please try that and let me know if it solves the issue.

Thanks,

--
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project