FreeBSD port lang/tcl86 compilation error

Petr Hejl petr.hejl at businesshub.cz
Wed Dec 14 11:31:12 UTC 2016

Hello Pietro,

of course, the `uname -a' output follows:

FreeBSD kepler.businesshub.cz 11.0-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p5
#0: Sat Dec 10 03:31:54 CET 2016
root at kepler.businesshub.cz:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CKERN  amd64

I should probably also note that the compilation is possible if I unset
the port's DTRACE option, which is set by default. Since I'm using a
custom kernel, I'm also attaching the output of `diff CKERN GENERIC':

Thank you and best regards,
Petr Hejl

2c2
< # CKERN -- Custom kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64
---
> # GENERIC -- Generic kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64
22c22
< ident         CKERN
---
> ident         GENERIC
24c24
< #makeoptions  DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug
symbols
---
> makeoptions   DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug
> symbols
80,81d79
< options               IPFIREWALL              # Built-in ipfw
capabilities
< options               GEOM_ELI                # Built-in geli
capabilities
94,96d91
< # Crypto device for GEOM_ELI
< device                crypto
<
105c100
< #device               fdc
---
> device                fdc
200c195
< #device               agp                     # support several AGP
chipsets
---
> device                agp                     # support several AGP
> chipsets
204,206c199,201
< #device               cbb                     # cardbus (yenta) bridge
< #device               pccard                  # PC Card (16-bit) bus
< #device               cardbus                 # CardBus (32-bit) bus
---
> device                cbb                     # cardbus (yenta) bridge
> device                pccard                  # PC Card (16-bit) bus
> device                cardbus                 # CardBus (32-bit) bus
209c204
< #device               uart                    # Generic UART driver
---
> device                uart                    # Generic UART driver
212,215c207,210
< #device               ppc
< #device               ppbus                   # Parallel port bus
(required)
< #device               lpt                     # Printer
< #device               ppi                     # Parallel port
interface device
---
> device                ppc
> device                ppbus                   # Parallel port bus
> (required)
> device                lpt                     # Printer
> device                ppi                     # Parallel port interface
> device
218c213
< #device               puc                     # Multi I/O cards and
multi-channel UARTs
---
> device                puc                     # Multi I/O cards and
> multi-channel UARTs
221,232c216,227
< #device               bxe                     # Broadcom NetXtreme II
BCM5771X/BCM578XX 10GbE
< #device               de                      # DEC/Intel DC21x4x
(``Tulip'')
< #device               em                      # Intel PRO/1000 Gigabit
Ethernet Family
< #device               igb                     # Intel PRO/1000 PCIE
Server Gigabit Family
< #device               ix                      # Intel PRO/10GbE PCIE
PF Ethernet
< #device               ixv                     # Intel PRO/10GbE PCIE
VF Ethernet
< #device               ixl                     # Intel XL710 40Gbe PCIE
Ethernet
< #device               ixlv                    # Intel XL710 40Gbe VF
PCIE Ethernet
< #device               le                      # AMD Am7900 LANCE and
Am79C9xx PCnet
< #device               ti                      # Alteon Networks Tigon
I/II gigabit Ethernet
< #device               txp                     # 3Com 3cR990
(``Typhoon'')
< #device               vx                      # 3Com 3c590, 3c595
(``Vortex'')
---
> device                bxe                     # Broadcom NetXtreme II
> BCM5771X/BCM578XX 10GbE
> device                de                      # DEC/Intel DC21x4x
> (``Tulip'')
> device                em                      # Intel PRO/1000 Gigabit
> Ethernet Family
> device                igb                     # Intel PRO/1000 PCIE
> Server Gigabit Family
> device                ix                      # Intel PRO/10GbE PCIE PF
> Ethernet
> device                ixv                     # Intel PRO/10GbE PCIE VF
> Ethernet
> device                ixl                     # Intel XL710 40Gbe PCIE
> Ethernet
> device                ixlv                    # Intel XL710 40Gbe VF
> PCIE Ethernet
> device                le                      # AMD Am7900 LANCE and
> Am79C9xx PCnet
> device                ti                      # Alteon Networks Tigon
> I/II gigabit Ethernet
> device                txp                     # 3Com 3cR990
> (``Typhoon'')
> device                vx                      # 3Com 3c590, 3c595
> (``Vortex'')
237,255c232,250
< #device               ae                      # Attansic/Atheros L2
FastEthernet
< #device               age                     # Attansic/Atheros L1
Gigabit Ethernet
< #device               alc                     # Atheros AR8131/AR8132
Ethernet
< #device               ale                     # Atheros
AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Ethernet
< #device               bce                     # Broadcom
BCM5706/BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
< #device               bfe                     # Broadcom BCM440x
10/100 Ethernet
< #device               bge                     # Broadcom BCM570xx
Gigabit Ethernet
< #device               cas                     # Sun Cassini/Cassini+
and NS DP83065 Saturn
< #device               dc                      # DEC/Intel 21143 and
various workalikes
< #device               et                      # Agere ET1310
10/100/Gigabit Ethernet
< #device               fxp                     # Intel EtherExpress
PRO/100B (82557, 82558)
< #device               gem                     # Sun GEM/Sun ERI/Apple
GMAC
< #device               hme                     # Sun HME (Happy Meal
Ethernet)
< #device               jme                     # JMicron JMC250
Gigabit/JMC260 Fast Ethernet
< #device               lge                     # Level 1 LXT1001
gigabit Ethernet
< #device               msk                     # Marvell/SysKonnect
Yukon II Gigabit Ethernet
< #device               nfe                     # nVidia nForce MCP
on-board Ethernet
< #device               nge                     # NatSemi DP83820
gigabit Ethernet
< #device               pcn                     # AMD Am79C97x PCI
10/100 (precedence over 'le')
---
> device                ae                      # Attansic/Atheros L2
> FastEthernet
> device                age                     # Attansic/Atheros L1
> Gigabit Ethernet
> device                alc                     # Atheros AR8131/AR8132
> Ethernet
> device                ale                     # Atheros
> AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Ethernet
> device                bce                     # Broadcom
> BCM5706/BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
> device                bfe                     # Broadcom BCM440x 10/100
> Ethernet
> device                bge                     # Broadcom BCM570xx
> Gigabit Ethernet
> device                cas                     # Sun Cassini/Cassini+
> and NS DP83065 Saturn
> device                dc                      # DEC/Intel 21143 and
> various workalikes
> device                et                      # Agere ET1310
> 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet
> device                fxp                     # Intel EtherExpress
> PRO/100B (82557, 82558)
> device                gem                     # Sun GEM/Sun ERI/Apple
> GMAC
> device                hme                     # Sun HME (Happy Meal
> Ethernet)
> device                jme                     # JMicron JMC250
> Gigabit/JMC260 Fast Ethernet
> device                lge                     # Level 1 LXT1001 gigabit
> Ethernet
> device                msk                     # Marvell/SysKonnect
> Yukon II Gigabit Ethernet
> device                nfe                     # nVidia nForce MCP
> on-board Ethernet
> device                nge                     # NatSemi DP83820 gigabit
> Ethernet
> device                pcn                     # AMD Am79C97x PCI 10/100
> (precedence over 'le')
257,269c252,264
< #device               rl                      # RealTek 8129/8139
< #device               sf                      # Adaptec AIC-6915
(``Starfire'')
< #device               sge                     # Silicon Integrated
Systems SiS190/191
< #device               sis                     # Silicon Integrated
Systems SiS 900/SiS 7016
< #device               sk                      # SysKonnect SK-984x &
SK-982x gigabit Ethernet
< #device               ste                     # Sundance ST201 (D-Link
DFE-550TX)
< #device               stge                    # Sundance/Tamarack
TC9021 gigabit Ethernet
< #device               tl                      # Texas Instruments
ThunderLAN
< #device               tx                      # SMC EtherPower II
(83c170 ``EPIC'')
< #device               vge                     # VIA VT612x gigabit
Ethernet
< #device               vr                      # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
< #device               wb                      # Winbond W89C840F
< #device               xl                      # 3Com 3c90x
(``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')
---
> device                rl                      # RealTek 8129/8139
> device                sf                      # Adaptec AIC-6915
> (``Starfire'')
> device                sge                     # Silicon Integrated
> Systems SiS190/191
> device                sis                     # Silicon Integrated
> Systems SiS 900/SiS 7016
> device                sk                      # SysKonnect SK-984x &
> SK-982x gigabit Ethernet
> device                ste                     # Sundance ST201 (D-Link
> DFE-550TX)
> device                stge                    # Sundance/Tamarack
> TC9021 gigabit Ethernet
> device                tl                      # Texas Instruments
> ThunderLAN
> device                tx                      # SMC EtherPower II
> (83c170 ``EPIC'')
> device                vge                     # VIA VT612x gigabit
> Ethernet
> device                vr                      # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
> device                wb                      # Winbond W89C840F
> device                xl                      # 3Com 3c90x
> (``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')
272,287c267,282
< #device               wlan                    # 802.11 support
< #options      IEEE80211_DEBUG         # enable debug msgs
< #options      IEEE80211_AMPDU_AGE     # age frames in AMPDU reorder
q's
< #options      IEEE80211_SUPPORT_MESH  # enable 802.11s draft support
< #device               wlan_wep                # 802.11 WEP support
< #device               wlan_ccmp               # 802.11 CCMP support
< #device               wlan_tkip               # 802.11 TKIP support
< #device               wlan_amrr               # AMRR transmit rate
control algorithm
< #device               an                      # Aironet 4500/4800
802.11 wireless NICs.
< #device               ath                     # Atheros NICs
< #device               ath_pci                 # Atheros pci/cardbus
glue
< #device               ath_hal                 # pci/cardbus chip
support
< #options      AH_SUPPORT_AR5416       # enable AR5416 tx/rx
descriptors
< #options      AH_AR5416_INTERRUPT_MITIGATION # AR5416 interrupt
mitigation
< #options      ATH_ENABLE_11N          # Enable 802.11n support for
AR5416 and later
< #device               ath_rate_sample         # SampleRate tx rate
control for ath
---
> device                wlan                    # 802.11 support
> options       IEEE80211_DEBUG         # enable debug msgs
> options       IEEE80211_AMPDU_AGE     # age frames in AMPDU reorder q's
> options       IEEE80211_SUPPORT_MESH  # enable 802.11s draft support
> device                wlan_wep                # 802.11 WEP support
> device                wlan_ccmp               # 802.11 CCMP support
> device                wlan_tkip               # 802.11 TKIP support
> device                wlan_amrr               # AMRR transmit rate
> control algorithm
> device                an                      # Aironet 4500/4800
> 802.11 wireless NICs.
> device                ath                     # Atheros NICs
> device                ath_pci                 # Atheros pci/cardbus
> glue
> device                ath_hal                 # pci/cardbus chip
> support
> options       AH_SUPPORT_AR5416       # enable AR5416 tx/rx descriptors
> options       AH_AR5416_INTERRUPT_MITIGATION # AR5416 interrupt
> mitigation
> options       ATH_ENABLE_11N          # Enable 802.11n support for
> AR5416 and later
> device                ath_rate_sample         # SampleRate tx rate
> control for ath
290,297c285,292
< #device               ipw                     # Intel 2100 wireless
NICs.
< #device               iwi                     # Intel
2200BG/2225BG/2915ABG wireless NICs.
< #device               iwn                     # Intel
4965/1000/5000/6000 wireless NICs.
< #device               malo                    # Marvell Libertas
wireless NICs.
< #device               mwl                     # Marvell 88W8363
802.11n wireless NICs.
< #device               ral                     # Ralink Technology
RT2500 wireless NICs.
< #device               wi                      #
WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.
< #device               wpi                     # Intel 3945ABG wireless
NICs.
---