Second pool not mounted automaticly on 13.0-RC2

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:09:24 UTC 2021

Hello all, i just upgrade my test server from 12.1 to 13.0-RC2. This is
a baremetal server.
It has two ssd's on ada0 and ada1 using zfs. Also there is a 6 disk pool
named storage.

After the update the storage pool is not imported any more. I have
updated the pool, thinking it was necessary, but the result is the same,
after a reboot the storage pool is not imported.

root at test-server:~ # zpool list
NAME    SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP DEDUP
HEALTH  ALTROOT
zroot   107G  1.60G   105G        -         -     0%     1% 1.00x
ONLINE  -
root at test-server:~ # zpool import
    pool: storage
      id: 17039452293665227158
   state: ONLINE
  action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier.
  config:

     storage         ONLINE
       mirror-0      ONLINE
         gpt/disk00  ONLINE
         gpt/disk01  ONLINE
       mirror-1      ONLINE
         gpt/disk02  ONLINE
         gpt/disk03  ONLINE
       mirror-2      ONLINE
         gpt/disk04  ONLINE
         gpt/disk05  ONLINE
root at test-server:~ #

After importing the pool all is fine but after a reboot it needs to be
imported again.

Did something change?
I observed this earlier on a HEAD which was 13 at that time (around
januari) but did not have the time to look at it. That was a baremetal
server also.