FreeBSD 13.0 RC1 UEFI RAID-10 boot problems under VMware Fusio

Philippe Michel philippe.michel7 at free.fr
Tue Mar 9 22:35:33 UTC 2021

On Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at 02:19:27PM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 2:15 PM Ruben van Staveren <ruben at verweg.com> wrote:

> > I think it it noteworthy to have this in the release notes somewhere. that
> > is, if bootx64.efi needs updates every now and then
> >

> That's a good suggestion. I'll make sure something is in the release notes.

Not directly related to the need of updating the bootloader, but
wouldn't it make sense to describe the creation of an ESP partition in
the EXAMPLES section of gpart(8), similar to what is already there for
legacy boot ?

Then maybe add a few lines on how to populate it, even if it is not done
with gpart subcommands.