svn commit: r361465 - in stable: 11/lib/clang/include/clang/Config 11/lib/clang/include/llvm/Config 12/lib/clang/include/clang/Config 12/lib/clang/include/llvm/Config

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 25 16:20:30 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

Unless you need zlib compressed debug information, you will not be
affected. I hope that on nano-scale systems you will seldom have to deal
with multi-GB .debug sections. :-)

Note that I have asked the release engineering team for approval to
merge this change into 11.4, so hopefully it will be in the upcoming
release.

-Dimitry