FBSD 12.1 - LightDM don't grab keyboard input & Xfce4 window decorator problem

Mario Olofo mario.olofo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:50:38 UTC 2020

Hello,

I configured the full system with pkg and only build the drm-kmod.

I downloaded the img from the 12.0 stable version, don't know when or why
it become release for me =X
The pkg was downloaded the first time I used it, so I don't know what can
be wrong with it.
May you point me some link to understand better how to see if i'm in
stable/release and how to migrate from quarter to latest?
I'll see if I'm in latest and reinstall all with pkg

Thank you,

Mario