Problem with 12_STABLE on amd64

Filippo Moretti filippomore at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 12:04:32 UTC 2019

I have the following problem on amd-64 STABLE-12for some odd reason my custom kernel no longer boot while I could build GENERIC and that would boot fine.Today I wrote a new configuration kernel file removing only the devices I do not have.Unfortunately the working kernel was not moved to kernel.old as it would be expected and now I am locked out of the system as the new kernel fail to bott with error sis cannot find zroot/ROOT/default.Is there a way to recover my system?SincerelyFilippo