Problem with STABLE-12 amd 64

Filippo Moretti filippomore at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 10:27:35 UTC 2019

 I did build world but it did not solve the problemsincerelyFilippo
    On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 05:45:38 PM GMT+2, Filippo Moretti <filippomore at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for your advice:reinstalling the port from source did not fix this issue.I will try the other suggestion when I will rebuild world.I do not have /etc/src.conf file,I will create one and see if it fixes this issue,sincerelyFilippo    On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 04:40:17 PM GMT+2, Kevin Oberman <rkoberman at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:42 AM Filippo Moretti via freebsd-stable <
freebsd-stable at freebsd.org> wrote:

> I get the following error:KLD radeonkms.ko: depends on kernel -not
> available or version
> mismatch linker_load_file:/boot/modules/radeonkms.ko-unsupported file
> typeany suggestion on how to fix it appreciatedsincerelyFilipo

Looks like your kernel module, radeonkms.ko, is not in sync with your
kernel.

Have you upgraded you kernel? It is always a good idea to rebuild kernel
modules whenever you build a kernel. This is easily accomplished by adding
"PORTS_MODULES=graphics/drm-kmod" to /etc/src.conf.

For an immediate fix, just re-install the port from source.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com