Microsoft Dynamics CRM ERP NAV User List

Suzy parker Suzy.parker at superleadz.com
Wed Feb 20 12:02:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

I was going through your website and I understood that your company is
specialized in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP/NAV; would you be interested in
reaching out to following Microsoft Dynamics Users for your Marketing
Initiatives like Email Marketing, Tele Marketing and Direct mailings?

Our Database includes:

. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Users

. Microsoft Dynamics AX Users

. Microsoft Dynamics GP Users

. Microsoft Dynamics ERP Users

. Microsoft Azure Users

. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users

If you are interested, kindly send me your target audience information as
shown below so that we can let you know about software and technology users
from your country and all over the globe, and the counts we have as per your
desired location and price associated with it.

Your target industry _________________________? (Industries that you can
reach to IT , MS Dynamics User, Finance)

Your target Location _________________________? (For which location you want
to expand your business)

Your target Job_Titles ________________________? (Like whom do you want to
reach like - IT Manager, Director, VP, Owner)

I look forward for your response

Thanks & Best Regards,

Suzy Parker

Marketing Manager

Industries:- Retail, Finance, Payroll, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Energy,
Manufacturing, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Automotive,
Banking , Life Science, Computer and IT, Construction and many more.