ltmain.sh not found

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu Apr 25 13:14:54 UTC 2019

Dear FreeBSD friends,

No, I have not yet considered using poudriere.

I’m using portmaster for years now and I was too lazy to look for a better/another tool.

When I have time, I will dig into poudriere. I assume there is documentation/tutorial around that will get me going.
The man pages will also be helpful.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Wiel Offermans