NDI[VN]: JKT: Blsvn: JV Invite

James Kitula hokuriku at geo.or.jp
Sun Oct 28 13:27:55 UTC 2018

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
This is a follow up of the message we previously sent to you..
We are international project financiers and we specialize in both start up projects and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expansion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.
We will like to partner with you/your company should you be interested or may require funding for the expansion of your business. We will be glad to receiving your terms and condition before proceeding further.
This is my personal email:

jamkitula at outlook.com
Looking forward to hear from you.
Sincere regards,