dmesg submission service -- please submit today

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:26:16 UTC 2018

Warner said that he would look at submissions in about a month. "I'll be
using the data in about a month to look at old parallel scsi driver use."

He's looking for information on what drivers are still needed, so only if
the SCSI drives require in different drivers (unlikely) would that be
needed. I suspect that, unless you use CardBus type stuff, just the
/var/run/dmesg.boot should be all that i required.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com