FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

Alex McKeever alex.mckeever at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 18:39:00 UTC 2018

    	PowerPC is a split between Gigabit and Megabit Ethernet, I hope those drivers aren’t getting removed.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 2:13 PM -0400, "Andrea Venturoli via freebsd-stable" <freebsd-stable at freebsd.org> wrote:

On 10/4/18 7:38 PM, Warner Losh wrote:

> I'd also suggest that rl stands in stark contrast to the cs, wb, sn, smc,
> sf, tl, tx and vr drivers, which nobody has mentioned in this thread, and
> which I doubt are in use in any FreeBSD system of any age today.

I still have a vr integrated on an old MotherBoard.

As I said, if it goes away I'll find another solution; if it stays, the
better.

I doubt it will survive until late 2023, BTW.

  bye
	av.