FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at cschubert.com
Thu Oct 4 15:52:17 UTC 2018

I have rl, fxp, xl, dc, bge (which I have an uncommitted patch for), nfe, and sk. Not all are scheduled for removal but this is my inventory for which I can test and am willing to help out with. Add iwn and ath too.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
Also, this old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert at cschubert.com> or <cy at freebsd.org>
---