FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at cschubert.com
Thu Oct 4 15:46:13 UTC 2018

I'm willing to help out with rl(4) as I have one here. Others, not scheduled for removal, that I can help one way or another are are NICs, including wireless, currently installed here.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
Also, this old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert at cschubert.com> or <cy at freebsd.org>
---