Ryzen issues on FreeBSD ?

Pete French petefrench at ingresso.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 13:43:14 UTC 2018

I am in much the same situation as you (want to deploy Epyc, waiting for
SM stuff to become available). I currently have here a set of parts to
make a test Ryzen box, so you are ahead of me on that though. Should
have that gong this week I hope.

Are you running the latest STABLE ? There were some patches for Ryzen
which went in I belive, and might affect te stability. Specificly the
chnages to stop it locking up when executing code in the top page ?

I'll get back to you when I have done some more testing...

-pete.