FreeBSD Potential Business Leads

Melissa Smith melissa.smith at blueskydigitalzone.com
Tue Dec 18 19:08:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently verified data of FreeBSD
Users List?

Each Contact Includes: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL
and Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

We also have related technology users like: Google Sheets, Nagios,
PeopleSoft, Fonts.com, Wufoo, Marketo and many more.

Please let me know and share your thoughts, if you are interested so that I
will get back to you with the counts, sample and pricing in detail.

Note: If you sign up before CHRISTMAS Day, we can provide a discount of 30%
on the list purchase.

Regards,

Melissa Smith

Sr. Lead Generation

To delist from this mailing list reply with subject line "Remove"