vt(4)-related hang of 11.2

Aleksandr Rybalko ray at ddteam.net
Fri Dec 7 14:22:18 UTC 2018

Hi Eugene!

In the sys/dev/vt/hw/efifb/efifb.c, starting from line 115, set of
initialized fields of "info" struct.
Like "info->fb_height = efifb->fb_height;".
"efifb" holds data passed by loader from UEFI firmware metadata.
There is fb_height, fb_width, fb_mask_(red|green|blue|reserved), fb_stride
and fb_addr fields.
In most cases fb_stride is wrong.

So you can temporarly hardcode some of that values to real info for your
display to check what is wrong.

чт, 6 груд. 2018 о 16:08 Eugene Grosbein <eugen at grosbein.net> пише:

--
WBW