issue upgradning src

Yuri Pankov yuripv at yuripv.net
Wed Dec 5 16:34:31 UTC 2018

Maciej Jan Broniarz wrote:

> [...]

I don't think you can use freebsd-update to upgrade from ALPHA.

For the `svn update`, sources installed from ISO are NOT svn checkout,
so you need to do that first removing what you currently have in
/usr/src --
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html,
specifically see a note in 23.5.3 with a "Obtaining the Source" header.