Ryzen issues on FreeBSD ? (with sort of workaround)

Pete French petefrench at ingresso.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:39:20 UTC 2018

yes, I too think its definitely a Ryzen isssue with FreeBSD - is there a
way you could try it (at least on the Desktop) with SMT off ? I havbe
the following options tunred off:

	SMT
	Glocal C states
	Cool-n-quiet
	Core boost

The last few obviously tweak processor clocks and thus dont surprise me
too much as a soource of instabuloty, but I am surprised that SMT causes
issues, as that should (I belive) simply present as two cores.