FreeBSD 11.1-BETA1 Now Available

Peter Blok pblok at bsd4all.org
Tue Jun 13 12:04:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

For a while now, I’m not able to build a RPI1-B image from -stable. I have narrowed it dow to fix 318394, which adds a refresh option to geom_label. If I undo this fix in today’s stable it works ok. If I don’t I’m getting continuously:

vm_fault: pager read error, pid 1 (init)
vnode_pager_generic_getpages_done: I/O read error 5

I have looked at the fix and I can’t figure out why it breaks the code.

And yes I have tried various other SD cards - they all have the same issue.

Peter