Bind-9.10

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:57:24 UTC 2016

Hi All
Honestly, I am not sure if this post belongs over in a Bind Mailing List
but I will ask just the same to see if anyone has seen this problem. I
upgraded from Bind 9.9x to bind910-9.10.3P4 on FreeBSD-9.3-RELEASE-p33.
During the installation from ports, I checked RRL(Response Rate Limiting)
After the installation I checked and resolves are still working. I
restarted the service and no errors. My problem now is that when I use the
option rate-limit { responses-per-second 10; }; and reload bind I get the
error, unknown option rate-limit. Has anyone ever seen this error?

Regards