Outstanding bugs in 10.3-BETA2

David Cross dcrosstech at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:57:03 UTC 2016

Could we get re's comments on:

kern/207069, kern/207070, kern/189219, and kern/206231

207069 is the major one for me, it means everytime I installworld I
need to remember to re-edit loader.rc or my system will not boot; this
is a major regression; this IS going to bite people in an existing
installed base.

189219 has been hanging out forever, is a crasher but requires root
level permissions, and affects a tier 2? platform

206231 also has been hanging out for awhile and just needs someone to
bring it in.

207070 is just a nuisance, but the fix is trivial (patch included),
and its the right thing(tm)