10-STABLE hangups frequently

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 08:53:59 UTC 2016

Some more information about your enviroment would be helpful:
1. What revision of stable/10 are you running?
2. What workloads are you running?
3. What's the output of procstat -k -k when this happens (assuming its
possible to run)?
4. What's the output of sysctl -a |grep vnode, usually and when this
happens?

     Regards
     Steve