hyperv fails to build, when "nodevice ata" is set in kernel-config

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Nov 26 17:39:23 UTC 2015

All my drives here are using ahci and the currently-used 9.2-PRERELEASE
kernel sees them thus:

    ada0 at ahcich0 bus 0 scbus0 target 0 lun 0
    ada1 at ahcich1 bus 0 scbus1 target 0 lun 0
    ada2 at ahcich2 bus 0 scbus2 target 0 lun 0
    ada3 at ahcich4 bus 0 scbus4 target 0 lun 0

I'm trying to upgrade to 10.2 getting the following error from
buildkernel working with the same kernel-config file as before:

    /usr/src/sys/dev/hyperv/stordisengage/hv_ata_pci_disengage.c:76:10:
    fatal error: 'ata_if.h' file not found
    #include <ata_if.h>
             ^
    1 error generated.