Re[2]: ZFS out of swap space

armonia armonia at inbox.ru
Wed Mar 25 15:55:18 UTC 2015

 Now the system is booted from the LiveCD (10.1) and I imported the pool using zpool import -f zroot, but if you try to mount everything freezes . What will swap on the LiveCD if I did not do it there ?

psstat -T
38/130030 files
0M / 0M swap space

swapinfo - now empty.

Scrub shows 540 % complete , what the hell does that mean?

Of course I was standing on a running system explanatory variables vfs.zfs.arc_max = 2147483648

Now LiveCD is set vfs.zfs.arc_max = 3050086400

The question is, how do I recover the operating system now?