Problem building world (amd64) this morning

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 10 20:42:35 UTC 2015

On 10 Apr 2015, at 21:32, Michael Grimm <trashcan at odo.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> Dimitry Andric <dim at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> On 10 Apr 2015, at 20:55, Michael Grimm <trashcan at odo.in-berlin.de> wrote:
>
>>> I can confirm that. r281288 compiles without failing, r281289 fails.
>>
>> I've tried all possible ways of reproducing this problem, but it always
>> works for me.  Can somebody who experiences the problem please do a
>> clean build using script(1), and post the full build log somewhere?
>> Preferably a make buildworld without -j, so commands are not
>> interspersed.
>
> Compilation at r281289 is on its way. I'll send you a link after completion.

Thanks, but you can stop that compilation now. :)  I finally managed to
reproduce the problem, and it turns out I also had to MFC r272814 and
r272815, which I have done in r281382.  That should really fix it
properly... Sorry for the breakage.

-Dimitry