10.1Beta - Ongoing Build Problems

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Fri Sep 19 16:05:51 UTC 2014

On 09/19/2014 10:52 AM, cdr.nil at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Mark, good to know.

All -

I ran into a bit of a snag with the testing.  Bear with me, the machine in
question is - among other things - our mail server.  When I installed last night's
build, it broke saslauth horribly, so outbound mail was failing.  I had
to fall the machine back to yesterday morning's backups which means:

A) I lost a bunch of emails from this morning
B) I am now backleveled somewhat to 10.1-PRERELEASE #27 r271419

At the moment, I don't dare update to latest BETA sources until this sasl business
get sorted out.

So, it will be a day or two before I get back to this.

One think I did note before all this nonsense it that the tendency for buildkernel
to fail is somewhat lower if I do a make clean first....

Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com