Anyone else seeing lockup on boot with r271042?

Tomoaki AOKI junchoon at dec.sakura.ne.jp
Thu Sep 4 13:20:16 UTC 2014

Strange.
My ThinkPad T420 with stable/10 r271091 boots fine, devd enabled. No
external mouse (internal TrackPoint), internal Japanese keyboard with
jp.kbd, vt on graphics mode, using nvidia descrete GPU with nvidia
driver (not nv nor nouveau).

Note that I'm building world with -DNO_CLEAN, but buildkernel without
it. (Building whole world only when something in toolchain is updated
or library version bumped, to determine gptzfsboot change before
installworld in regular updating.)