shutdown(8) not working after upgrade to 10.1-BETA3

Yamagi Burmeister lists at yamagi.org
Thu Oct 2 13:29:49 UTC 2014

Okay, some more data points. As suggest in the thread linked below I've
tried to revert r261997 (MFC of r259441) and *tada* shutdown(8) is
working again. I think I'm hitting the issue discussed here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-all/2014-February/080880.html

CCing marcel@ as the author of r259441 and jilles@ who brought up the
problem.

Regards,