10.1-BETA2 possible kernel memory leak in routing table

Rumen Telbizov telbizov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:17:21 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

I’ve committed fix in r272385.
> Can you try it and check if this helps?

Thank you for submitting that patch.Here's what I intent to do: I have
another identical backup machine which I will upgrade to 10-STABLE and will
apply Gleb's patch only. Then, I want to see that it still leaks memory but
at a slower pace as suggested earlier. Once I confirm this is the case I'll
apply your patch as well and see where we're at. I'll report the status
here back here.

Thank you all for your prompt response and remediation efforts.

Regards,
--
Rumen Telbizov
Unix Systems Administrator <http://telbizov.com>