Can't build stable/10 from a stable/10 box

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 9 08:04:46 UTC 2014

Le lun  9 jui 14 à  4:35:12 +0200, David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org>
 écrivait :

> > I've tried several different revisions, including r267214 itself and
> > none of them build.  Anybody have an idea as to what's wrong?
>
> I don't have an idea what's wrong, but I can report that I've not been
> seeing issues with performing in-place source upgrades of stable/10 in
> some time;  I've been appending output of "uname -vp" to a file when I
> perform thos e(daily) updates, and results are linked from
> <http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/history/>.  (The most recent
> stable/10 results are actually for sources @r267214: I do my builds with
> -DNOCLEAN to save time: I actually use my laptop for things other than
> rebuilding FreeBSD and ports.)

I got failure at the same point, but with a different message, and it
was caused by ccache. Don't you run ccache?

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.