Web Strategies

Ayush Dixit ayush.webmarketingmanager at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:40:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Ayush Dixit.

I was surfing through your site and can see that you are offering Online
Development services to your clients.

We will be happy to execute SEO & Web Design and Development projects at a
much lower cost than what you have in house - No compromise on quality!

We are at present partnering with over 30 firms from UK, US, Australia and
parts of Europe. We specialize in SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC, and Website Design &
Development. To brief you about our company:

.         We are a group of 75+ professionals.

.         We have been in business from last 5 years.

.         We have served 6700+ clients.

.         We are an offshore execution partner for leading Digital Agencies
in US, UK & Australia and across the Globe.

We provide a comprehensive range of web services and require you to sell our
services on our behalf. Our prices are highly competitive and the quality we
can guarantee would be inimitable.

I shall look forward to hear from you soon.

Once have the consent from your end would have the next step would be to
implement your requirements with immediate effect.

Feel free to discuss any other queries.

Truly yours,

Ayush Dixit

Business Development Manager