9.2 panic with wcb4xxp (dahdi-kmod26-2.6.1.r10738)

Max Khon fjoe at samodelkin.net
Wed Nov 20 12:25:07 UTC 2013

Amitabh,

You are right, the documentation about DAHDI configuration on FreeBSD
does not exist.

All parameters are visible after modules are loaded:
sysctl -a | grep dahdi

Parameter names (and values) are the same as in DAHDI/Linux - you can
refer to DAHDI/Linux documentation about specific parameters and
values you can use.

Some parameters affect driver initialization (like linemode
auto/E1/T1) so they can only be set prior to loading the driver using
kenv:

kenv dahdi.wct4xxp.default_linemode=E1

Some parameters are applied after channel reconfiguration (dahdi_cfg)
but I would suggest to use kenv or /boot/loader.conf for that.

You can also find information about DAHDI/FreeBSD in asterisk-bed
mailing list archives. E.g. this:
http://marc.info/?l=asterisk-bsd&m=128333754614913&w=2

Max