Please revert r258230 in stable/10

Tomoaki AOKI junchoon at dec.sakura.ne.jp
Mon Nov 18 12:47:02 UTC 2013

Sorry. I forgot to mention.

All my test proceeded in head is intentionally done at revision r258284,
as I noticed base iconv framework is modified (looks mainly in namespace
changes) in r258283 and __FreeBSD_version is bumped at r258284
correspondingly.

Also, stable/10 is at r258230 and stable/9 host is at r258161.
All is amd64, head and stable/10 in VirtualBox guest in stable/9 host.