FreeBSD10-Beta3: No xorg-server-1.12.4

Juanitou listjm at club-internet.fr
Sun Nov 10 10:45:03 UTC 2013

> Tried again to confirm by removing dri again and the culprit is:
>
> ../../../src/mesa/main/mtypes.h:3420:4: error: unknown type name
> 'GLDEBUGPROCARB'
>     GLDEBUGPROCARB Callback;
>     ^
>
> What is this GLDEBUGPROCARB Callback?

Sorry, no idea, Mr. Pédron will certainly explain it. Nevertheless, I
remember that I had to start over all the builds at least two times
before getting them right. So bad for me I didn’t note all the steps,
but if I didn’t do it was because my conclusion was that I had forgotten
to delete every concerned package and build them again in the order
suggested in the AMD GPUs wiki page. As I was updating the system from
FreeBSD 9.2, the packages were there in older versions, and portmaster
-a did not manage to rebuild them correctly, so, I suggest you to start
all over by following exactly those instructions. Good luck!