Several ports won't build FreeBSD 10 beta 3 with new xorg

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:14:03 UTC 2013

I tried several times to build new xorg (1.12.4), but failed each
time. I went back to 1.7 version at the end after trying for two days.

The reason I gave up is this link (https://wiki.freebsd.org/AMD_GPU)
which categorically stated that "Gallium drivers installed by
graphics/dri are a work-in-progress. Please do not report problems
about them for now."

It would be nice if someone who successfully compiled xorg and other
dependencies and accessories shares his/her experience. Thanks!