System doesn't resume with active vbox VM

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Mon Mar 18 13:01:57 UTC 2013

My system doesn't resume with an active VirtualBox VM, in this case
Windows XP/32. I didn't test any other systems.

The system comes back to the console screen, but doesn't get back
into X. After a couple of seconds (no dump occurs) I get the BIOS
screen and the system reboots with unclean file systems.

# uname -a
FreeBSD mobileKamikaze.norad 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #3 r247136: Fri Feb 22 00:52:22 CET 2013     root at mobileKamikaze.norad:/usr/obj/HP6510b-9/amd64/usr/src/sys/HP6510b-9  amd64

Hardware virtualization is turned on, the additions are installed
in the VM.