amdtemp does not find my CPU.

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Sat Mar 16 05:43:15 UTC 2013

I've tried all variants, except following stable. I was
sure the problem is in amdtemp, not in base.
However, "hand measurement" works just fine. I put my
hand behind the node and feel cold air, coming from the
fans on fractal design 3000 case. At the moment, compiling
luakit port, I experienced full cpu usage. The port was
stale, so I picked newer source and got failing application.
Nothing to do with temp measurement, but someone might
be interesting in low memory consumption and fast browser.
Openbsd version works perfect on another box.
Best regards

                           Zoran