Make use of RACCT and rctl

Edward Tomasz Napierała trasz at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 2 16:40:33 UTC 2013

Wiadomość napisana przez Peter Ankerstål w dniu 2 mar 2013, o godz. 17:18:
> On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:15 PM, Edward Tomasz Napierała <trasz at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>>>

>> [..]
>>
>> Could you please do "jls jid name" and verify that a jail named "jail20" is actually
>> running?
>>
>> --
>> If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?
>>

> Oh!
> My bad, I thought it was the name from rc.conf. But of course it is the name from the -n
> flag. Now everything seems to work. Thanks!

You're welcome.  Please Cc: me if you have any further questions or comments.

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?