svn commit: r247485 - in stable/9: crypto/openssh crypto/openssh/openbsd-compat secure/lib/libssh secure/usr.sbin/sshd

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Fri Mar 1 20:34:32 UTC 2013

Mike Tancsa <mike at sentex.net> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> writes:
> > Are you sure this was due to the OpenSSH update, and not the OpenSSL
> > update a few days ago?  Can you try to roll back to r247484?
> I didnt think openssl got updated on RELENG_9 ?

Ah, you're right.  There is an OpenSSL commit immediately before my
OpenSSH commit in src/secure, but it's from last July :)

Can you try to connect against each version in turn while running
tcpdump or wireshark and show me the pre-kex handshake and proposal
exchange (basically, everything that's transmitted in cleartext) in both
cases?

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no