Does / Is anyone maintaining CVS for FreeBSD?

Matthias Andree mandree at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 3 15:46:23 UTC 2013

Am 03.01.2013 16:36, schrieb Eitan Adler:
> On 3 January 2013 02:32, Matthias Andree <mandree at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Please do not quote addresses.  Not all web archives and copies hide
>> them properly.
>
> Hiding email addresses is useless for spam control.  Obfuscating them
> makes it harder to follow a conversation.

Anyways it's useless baggage in the presence of real names.

Threading is to happen along In-Reply-To: and References: headers - they
were made exactly for that - and not after body content.
I take care to reply to the message I am referring to so that those
headers are intact.