Does / Is anyone maintaining CVS for FreeBSD?

Alfred Perlstein bright at mu.org
Tue Jan 1 01:21:06 UTC 2013

> There are arguments on both sides; some (perhaps you) feel SVN has/
> provides more options, others (maybe myself) feel the same can be
> accomplished with CVS, and that migration only causes more initial
> (and unnecessary) overhead. I'll leave it at that. :)
Chris,

I think you've gotten to your NYE jubilations a bit early.

Sure the same can be accomplished by CVS, the same way a mission to the
moon could be accomplished with enough black powder and a sailing ship.

It just won't be a pleasant trip.

Go finish whatever you're drinking and have a great 2013.

When you wake up, go crack a book on SVN and you'll only be living in 2007.

-Alfred