Why does poudriere always rebuild nginx and GraphicsMagick13?

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 12 22:11:15 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:59:28PM +0100, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> poudriere 2.2 here, running on 9.1-amd64
>
> Of the 730-ish ports, whenever I run a build, it always rebuilds the above two ports.
> Even if nothing changed.
>
> Is there are specific reason for this?
>
> I don't really mind nginx, because it builds so quickly - but GraphicsMagick takes a bit too long.

2.2 is so old :)
please upgrade to at least 2.3.1, lots of things as been fixed since, and soon
2.3.2 with lots of other bug fixes.

I'm sure 2.3.1 fixes your problems, or at least will explain you why something
is rebuilt (it is now explained during the sanity check)

regards,
Bapt