wireless mouse on 9.1

Chuck Burns break19 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:43:49 UTC 2013

On 4/21/2013 7:04 PM, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> the M570? I have it too. As it was my first wireless and they do not
> sell the wired anymore, I worried about battery life time. It was one
> year for the first battery.
>
> The trackman was running on 8.2 and is now running on 10 without any
> problems too.
>
> Erich

Yes.  It is my second wireless trackman, and my fourth trackman.

The first one I had many years ago, kept it for almost 4 years, left
mouse button stopped clicking, Logitech sent me a replacement with a
wheel, since they'd stopped making the original.  I lost that one in a
hurricane.  About 4 years ago, I bought my first wireless one. About 2
years ago the receiver simply died.  Logitech sent me the m570 as a
replacement.

Yea.. I've been happy with Logitech.  I didn't even pay for shipping,
didn't have to send the old ones back. I was told "Throw em away, sell
em at a yard sale, we don't want them back..."

--
Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com>