Graphics Performance with the new KMS Driver...

Pierre-Luc Drouin pldrouin at pldrouin.net
Wed Jul 18 17:30:54 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Jakub Lach <jakub_lach at mailplus.pl> wrote:

> Hey, 60fps looks like it's synced to your refresh rate.
>
> Do you have at least
>
> <driconf>
>      <device screen="0" driver="dri2">
>         <application name="Default">
>             <option name="vblank_mode" value="0" />
>         </application>
>      </device>
> </driconf>
>
> in .drirc ?

I had not changed driconf from the default config, so this might explain
the framerate I get on the laptop, but my concern was rather with my new
desktop machine that rungs GLPlanet with a framerate of only 9 fps. I guess
that driconf cannot be the cause of that very low framerate on that
computer, can it?

Thanks!