My Greeting from Secretary IMF UK

MRS ROSEMARY ANDERSON john at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 15:47:21 UTC 2012

INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND
United Nations Monetary Unit In Conjunction With The
World Bank.
52 - 54 Franklin Street, Manuka ACT 2603

My Greeting,

I am Mrs. Rosemary Anderson Secretary to the international monitoring fund United Kingdom, I am writing in respect of this fund 45 Million dollars that have been in our custody here rotating in your name. A meeting has been held in full respect of this fund and it was concluded that we shall send our
representative from here over to your Country to meet with you in other to discourse with you on how best you will like this fund to be transferred to your account without any further delay. You are hereby required to forward your current Information in other not to transfer to wrong person.
This meeting was held in International Monitoring Fund office London,our Director Christine Lagarde with Ministry of Finance & World Bank & Attorney General and United Kingdom Prime minister,after the meeting they instructed me,Secretary IMF to contact you concerning the transfer of your fund because they knew that you have fall into scam & fraud victim before,therefore you should not worry because they have mandated BANK to transfer your fund $45 million straight ahead into any Bank of your choice if you comply.
ALSO: Forward us what you pass true in other to receive your fund before you knew that the are Hoodlums and also your current Information.
Your Full Name:..
Country:..
Your Address:..
Occupation:..